Monday, May 16

It's crazy how much uni work I have at the moment. Nevertheless, I enjoy the hard work. It forces me to think differently, and I feel rewarded with the new knowledge. Life seems to be a bit splintered at the moment, but I underneath it all I see another message hinting at me to remember what I do have.
Today the sun shines powerfully through the Autumn chill; it doesn't want to let go. I don't want it to let go either. The sun's light thaws my frosted skin and my irises grow to its Gods. I take solace in the thought of my mother now at home, resting in the shade. Repairing.
Have a beautiful day, my lovely readers. x 


photo by spassk

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good that you appreciate the things you learn. I hope you will still find time to inspire us as you always do. x
Hannah

Mia said...

Good luck with all of your work!
I have so much to do myself, so I know the feeling :) But hard work pays off;)
Have a great day!
Love MIa

lila Braga said...

you hva such gorgeous blog...love your writings!!!
xox

kerrod said...

wonderful as ever. I do hope that your life un-splinters itself. I mean, if it doesn't, then I'll come along with glue and some cookies.

with love,
x

Who Says Campaign said...

School is always a lot of work. Try to not stress too much!

Minestrone Soup for the Teenage Soul