Monday, February 14

i love you, my dear.

Photobucket
With all my heart and deep within my heart, I feel utter love for you, my dear. Forever I will adore you, for you are my first love. Once-awkward mumbles have become a peacefulness so comfortable I feel eternally warm inside as we stare through each other's souls. Your warm embrace, that once felt so unfamiliar and pristine, feels like home now, like safety, like magic. I once yearned your soft lips as you did mine, and as I kiss you now I feel the same as I did the first time our tender lips met; like wings of moths fluttering in our bellies as though our love is a light they swarm to. I'm so happy the we found us, my dear. For if we hadn't, I'd still be searching for you.

A small collection of the many poems I wrote for my love at the beginning;


Photobucket

i love sleeping next to you, 
your breaths so deep and heavy.
it is a lullaby
and although i can't sleep
because you're next to me,
your breathing and faint wheezes
pulls me to a dream-like place.
i know you're fast asleep and dreaming,
though you ever-so-slowly in your lovely state 
shuffle towards my curved body,
making sure to stop before we touch.
because we're just friends.

my belly is sleepless but
my
heart
feels 
so
alive,
like it's burning.
but we're just friends, 
and we can't be anything more.
i squint my eyes because the pain
of not having you hurts me so much.

i'm so close to your strong body
i can feel your warmth,
and smell your wondrous fragrance;
cologne fused with your virile skin.

i miss you so much when i don't see you it's pathetic.
i'm so sorry,
i can't help it.
i've tried so hard
but my heart has just
grown
so big 
for you.

sometimes i can't talk to you
because i don't know what to say
and all i can do is stare.
i feel so stupid,
but i love you
and i don't know if you love me back.

'so soft,' you say
as i feel your forehead and cheek with the back of my hand.
'i don't think you have a temperature,'
i reply,
breathless.

how can you take
all of my breaths away?
it's not fair,
and you must stop.
i know how to stop it,
but i can't get myself to,
to not see you
to not hear you.
i can't.

i can see you looking at me 
from under the floral pillow,
and i see you
but i won't tell you i see you
and that i love you
because we're just friends.

i can feel your loneliness
but who am i to say you love me?
the room was dark aside from the bright computer screen
and i can feel the way you are looking at me.
oh, but i can't see you
through the darkness,
because we're just
friends.

p.s. he did love me
Photobucket
You are my lullaby.
When I lie in your warm, soft arms 
I feel there is a wall surrounding us so thick 
no one could ever hurt us.
Your breaths soothe me,
The smell of your skin dazzles me,
Your strong muscles beneath your skin, holding my frame to yours,
Your top lip so full and plump, waiting for my own to kiss it.
So hold me,
I love you,
Hold me.
If I didn’t have to eat,
Or drink,
Or shower,
Or work,
Or needed not to see my others,
I would stay here forever,
For you are my lullaby.
I love you.

24 comments:

c. said...

This is amazingly beautiful. Your writing is so pure and kind.

A favorite line: "I'm so happy that we found us, my dear".

I hope you had a lovely valentines day. I also hope your move into the city is feeling more like home. xx

Joanna said...

You are so amazing, dear. The collections of poems are gorgeous! You write in such a beautiful manner towards him. I'm sure he appreciates it. I do wonder though, does he know how good of a writer you are? xxxx

Anonymous said...

these are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful. I am so happy you have found such a deep and fulfilling love. I'm still waiting for my first love. x

skeletaldreams said...

thea: i so wish i could comment on your posts, they're so unbelievably beautiful. i hope you read this so you know that. and thank you for your kind words.

thank you all for your kind words! xx

Melissa said...

your blog is extraordinary. i love it, and following as of now!

-melissa

Carissa said...

your blog is awe-inspiring and the photographs you choose is soooo lovely <3

Anonymous said...

beautiful... i love reading your poems dear... you are such a talented writer, i dare say. your boyfriend must be really flattered... and i'm happy that you have found each other. stay happy, love!♥

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you kind of took my breath away with this post :) thanks!

Laura Bear said...

so wonderful
sigh
I shall go kiss my boy now.

Hila said...

this post is like a love-overdose, which means I love it :)

Joana Malagueira said...

thank you so so so much!! omg, i just love your blog! and your posts/texts are super beautiful

Unknown said...

So, so moving, dear. You really know how to snatch away my heart with your words!

Just for the record, too I have listed you under my favourite blogs. x

Julia said...

oh my. you are the loveliest. x

Mia said...

Beautiful and enchanting words as always! Each line of words made me smile. I really hope this boy had the pleasure of reading your delicate words of love!
You are an amazing writer!
Hope everything is going well for you in the city!
Take care!
Love Mia

Anonymous said...

You are heaven.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your words really danced so easily into my heart. I adore you to no end for that, bless your kind little deer heart.

Hoping you're absolutely perfect and well, love. I've only just met you and I already love you, I really do.

Yours,
Norah xx

kerrod said...

my god. your words. eloquently beautiful. I can't begin to describe how they make me feel, otherwise I'd make it really awkward. I guess I'm like that.

regardless of that, I find your blog, your words, your everything, captivating.

with love.
xx

Yvette said...

lovely pictures!

xoxo

www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com
Check out my blog and follow me so you can stay tuned to my daily updates!

b. said...

Such pretty words ! I have just discovered your blog and I am touched already :)

Anouk said...

i love the first picture and the words...
"i know you're fast asleep and dreaming,
though you ever-so-slowly in your lovely state
shuffle towards my curved body,
making sure to stop before we touch.
because we're just friends.

my belly is sleepless but
my
heart
feels
so
alive,
like it's burning.
but we're just friends..."

Amy + Ava said...

SO CUTE :) <3 aww i love this!
xoxo www.weneedtohaveatalk.blogspot.com

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

This post is so so beautiful and inspirational, love all the sweet poems and photos. Might have to repost a few-will link them back to you !


www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
xxSea

Gypsy Gardens said...

oh my god, beautiful <3 <3

Alice Tollbring said...

gosh! i can't find words to describe how good this is.
i can read your blog over and over again

xx