Friday, April 22


Could you come a little bit closer? It's hard to see the galaxy in your eyes when you're so far away. Hold me, let me see the planets and stars and space dust swirling in your irises. Blink if you will, for when your long eyelashes open I see the galaxy once again, locked up behind those soft lids of yours. It's my secret. 

The faint freckles on your face are constellations I match up when you sleep. I found a bird once, and I kissed it. I can't help but find it special that you are my heaven.


Photobucket

photo by patrick hoff

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, so lovely...

Something you've misplaced. said...

I adore this sweet idea. I love this line:

"I can't help but find it special that you are my heaven."

Brilliant. x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous.

Inês Durão said...

these words are beautiful <3

Gypsy Gardens said...

beautiful as always my dear :)

Anonymous said...

i'm in love!
xoxo

Inês Durão said...

Yes, those are amazing photos. Thumbs up for Pull and Bear :D

Anonymous said...

you are special, my darling. this is beautifully poetic, like everything you write. you spin words into gold thread. x

Anouk said...

...we could have each other for cream...

Hila said...

this is simply beautiful!

Unknown said...

this is such magic! x

Anonymous said...

"you are my heaven." what a beautiful, beautiful phrase xx

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

so stunning, as always . x hivenn

Christina said...

I fall in love with your writing! beautiful words, makes me think of the way I look at my boyfriend! never stop writing :)

valncami said...

Beautiful! You write so lovely.

XX
http://abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

Julia said...

you're truly magical. I've missed your words horribly.
x

Junaluska said...

I'm almost at a loss for words - that was absolutely beautiful. If someone told me I had a galaxy in my eyes, I'd love them forever.